Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

@@@@Staff Room@@@@@@Tuesday@@@@@@@@@

(27 Posts)
Shoshable Tue 07-Aug-07 07:38:34

Where is everybody?

Anyone seen The Prisoner? Havn't seen her all Holidays.

Katymac Tue 07-Aug-07 08:11:22

Morning all

Not cakes today??

LoveMyGirls Tue 07-Aug-07 08:17:10

Morning got a fairly quiet day here today just my 2dd's and 1 ft mindee, we're off to playgroup this morning.

What are you all doing today?

mumlove Tue 07-Aug-07 08:18:25

Hello, the sun is out at the moment so hopefully it will stay as we are off for a picnic with or toddler group.

I saw the prisoner posted yesterday evening on the childcare wanted in banbury thread.

Shoshable Tue 07-Aug-07 08:21:55

aahhh we are in the garden with other CM's for messy play today

KaySamuels Tue 07-Aug-07 08:32:06

Morning! Sunny day here too - we off to playgroup, just ds and baby mindee doing a split day.

crace Tue 07-Aug-07 08:50:50

Morning! Quiet morning, but off to a Noahs Ark picnic at mid day that with 2 mindees and my own LO so looking forward to that!

dmo Tue 07-Aug-07 08:57:01

quite morning planned today then were going swimming

KaySamuels Tue 07-Aug-07 09:25:48

Right then ladies I have a trip to Whitby next week with ds (2) and mindee (8months), how would you transport said children? I have a side by side double buggy I use for school runs, nice to push but very wide, or single maclaren, and could get a buggy board for ds, or baby carrier. Other suggestions also welcome!

Hmm just remembered broke hood on maclaren so may need new hood, or new puschair with hood.

Please help me ponder this one, am off to playgroup will check back in later [grabs cuppa and dashes off].

LoveMyGirls Tue 07-Aug-07 12:29:37

Kay - whats whitby? How much will you need the pushchair? is there lots of walking? Personally i'd take the double incase both happen to want a sleep at the same time but mine is one in front of the other and both recline and is as easy as pushing a single (just a bit heavier)

We didn't go to group ended up on a woodland walk, 2 youngest fell asleep in the car and didnt stir when i got them out the car so theyre in bed so just me and dd having lunch then going to watch tv together for a bit of chill time! I think i've worn us all out!

MightyMoosh Tue 07-Aug-07 14:56:46

Hi everyone

PinkChick Tue 07-Aug-07 15:01:03

LOL whats whitcy[sile]..whitby is a palce close to scarborouogh its a sea side town with beaches and shops and lots of history.TBH id go for single as those roads/streets are quite windy and what with kids being off and weather a bit better, it will be busy!..OTOH, would it keep you more sane to have both sat in front of you and not one oft hem getting knocked by people moving past?...theres a lovely sweety shop over the bridge, past the chippy and round the left corner

PinkChick Tue 07-Aug-07 15:01:29

aherm..i obv mean whitby

mumlove Tue 07-Aug-07 15:39:54

Rain just stopped play!! It wasn't warm enough to get the pool out so filled the empty sandpit with bubbly water, the kids were loving it then the weather had to change.
As i type the thunder has started and a huge train track is now appearing in my lounge with 4 kids deciding what trains they are having.

crace Tue 07-Aug-07 15:43:29

Hey - does anyone know if the buggy board or litaf seat will fit on a Urban Detour double or do I need to get a seperate triple?

KaySamuels Tue 07-Aug-07 16:43:18

Whitby is nice seaside town. I can't decide PC, ds is usually a good walker but can get tired, don't want to be dragging him roun if he get worn out, but double may be awkward for little streets, argh can't make my mind up!

KaySamuels Tue 07-Aug-07 16:43:38

sorry crace not sure about that

Shoshable Tue 07-Aug-07 16:49:50

Hi Moosh, talking of nannies where is Fifi as well, and nich although did see him lurking about this morning.

Kay we went to whitby on holiday a few years ago, it was freezing and before you sat something a bout soft southerners we are Scots!

MightyMoosh Tue 07-Aug-07 17:02:47

So its lovely here in Newquay, packing my stuff with the window open and sun pouring in... why am I moving to London again? Mind you I cant go anywhere at all cos of evil tourists, not even to town too risky. Moving Friday!

Shoshable Tue 07-Aug-07 17:09:12

It was lovely here in Dorset this morning, now we have a thunder storm

MightyMoosh Tue 07-Aug-07 17:17:39

Oh so Dorset- the family I'm going to has a house in Dorset so I'll be working there most weekends, for a bit now and after bump arrives. Whats it like? More importantly, where is it?

hennipenni Tue 07-Aug-07 17:18:29

Hello everyone, we went on a picnic today (3dds and 3mindees) and would you know it, it was so cool the littlies were shivering!

MaureenMLove Tue 07-Aug-07 17:52:44

Hi all. I haven't had time to chat at all today, most unlike me! Anyway, mindee off to have her hip cast op on Monday, so I'm going to check out STEPS website for info. Mum is sending me a link too, from someone doing a blog, so that should be useful.
Where abouts in London are you moving to Moose? And Fifi is back from holiday, but decorating this week I believe.

MaureenMLove Tue 07-Aug-07 17:53:46

Moose!! I'm so sorry, how rude of me, I meant Moosh!

Shoshable Tue 07-Aug-07 18:56:34

Where in Dorset are you coming Moosh, (and dont worry the locals dont bite) we are just north of you in Newquay love

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now