Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

******** FRIDAY staff room***********

(9 Posts)
mumlove Fri 03-Aug-07 08:23:05

Hooray the sun is back out today, now what shall we do?

Hopefully you all will have a dry day today.

PinkChick Fri 03-Aug-07 09:38:37

beautiful here uoptting washing out then off to park for as long as poss..hope you all have lovely stress free day

Katymac Fri 03-Aug-07 09:44:53

Morning - Yet more emergency care today.....this is starting to become a theme this summer

dmo Fri 03-Aug-07 10:13:31

were doing stain glass windows today so gald the sun is out as they will look fab
went to manchester on the train yesterday (bout 1 hr ride) with 6 kids we went to the dinosaur museum totally fab day but i was asleep early last night

crace Fri 03-Aug-07 10:40:11

dmo - how do you do the stained glass windows? Am looking to stock up on my art repetoire.

We've just made calendars and sticking with feathers, bits and bobs and lots of messy sticky glue. Not sure if they had more fun or if I did. Seriously allows the kid to come out in you doesn't it?!

Gorgeous weather today, mood boosting!

dmo Fri 03-Aug-07 11:53:53

hi crace
i cheated and bought a stain glass window pack
but you can buy window paint and plastic see throught sheets and all the children do is choose a picture put the picture under the sheet and draw the outline of the picture. once the outline is dry they can colour in the picture

mumlove Fri 03-Aug-07 14:13:59

I make stained glass windows with my mindees, but I just use card and cut out a picture to make holes and then use different coloured tissue paper to stick over the holes.

Hope everyone has a great weekend, I am hopeing to do a car boot and find my bedroom floor again.

MaureenMLove Fri 03-Aug-07 16:50:03

Well hello there! I'm back! Had a fantastic virgin camping trip and can't wait to do it again! And I didn't have to were my wellies either which is a result, since I can't help walking like shaggy! Hope you've all had a good week, gonna have a little look at previous convos to see if I missed anything big.

mumlove Fri 03-Aug-07 19:11:01

Welcome back MML, glad you had a great time. Holidays never last long enough do they, thats why we have chosen to go for 3 weeks, after that I shall be wanting some DH & DD free time!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now