Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

employers liability insurance - talk to me please!

(5 Posts)
Tutter Tue 31-Jul-07 13:03:39

do i need it?

do most home insurance companies offer it or do i need to speak to a specialist firm?


Katymac Tue 31-Jul-07 13:25:47

I don't know

Who do you employ?
NCMA offer it

Tutter Tue 31-Jul-07 13:33:48

a nanny/mothers help

TootyFrooty Tue 31-Jul-07 13:36:16

We just told out household insurers (Hiscox)and they did whatever it was that they had to do. Sorted.

nannynick Tue 31-Jul-07 18:08:27

Most household insurance companies provide suitable cover for domestic employees at your home. However, if there is any doubt over what they will and won't cover, then contact your insurance provider and I am sure they will happily sort you out extra cover if so needed.

Out of interest, did Hiscox charge you any extra, or just make a note on your file that you have a domestic employee?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: