Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM CLUB Ideas and Inspiration!!

(7 Posts)
OFSTEDoutstanding Thu 26-Jul-07 21:57:25

Hi I thought it might be a good idea if we all shared what we have done this week to give each other some ideas and inspiration for what to do during the rest of the holidays especially if the weather stays bad. Ok I had 4 mindees (11months, 9,10 and 11 years) and ds (22 months).
Monday-Papier Mache Heads
Tuesday-Park
Wednesday-Maize Maze
Thursday-Craft and Baking day (biscuits, pompoms,flower people, finishing papier mache heads)
Friday-Swimming
So what have you all been up to?

PinkChick Fri 27-Jul-07 08:35:00

as the weather is rubbish we decided to make summer in the playroom, we got all the fabric scraps, tissue paper etc and made butterfly's, sunflowers etc and stuck them up all over playroom

OFSTEDoutstanding Fri 27-Jul-07 20:57:37

That sounds like a good idea but we are not lucky enough to have a playroom and I dont think dh would appreciate things stuck all over the house! Surely me and you are not the only ones at work this week!

fedupwithallthispaperwork Fri 27-Jul-07 22:24:45

ive been rubbish cm wed and thur (dont work fri) as have been feeling so ill with cold, pains etc.....no energy at all. will definatly make up for it next week, some great ideas here.

FeelingOld Fri 27-Jul-07 23:24:21

We have (older kids as have only had them and baby this week)-

built dens inside and had tea parties in them.
done some sewing, 1 made a small drawstring bag, 1 made a mobile phone case, 2 others made purses.
made a post box and some stamps so that our 'office' people can go to the post office to post letters.
made pizzas to take home for tea.
made gingerbread men/shapes.
made a huge card for one of mindees who leaves next week

We have had quite a fun week.

MaureenMLove Fri 27-Jul-07 23:47:36

I'm not working this week or next, but I can share my plans for the week after!
I'll have dd (11) and mindee 7. We are going to make 'armpit fudge' and other assorted disgusting things in the kitchen one day.
Arts & craft day. Been collecting all the kitchen roll tubes, boxes, etc.
Hopefully arrange a meet with Fifilou in Greenwich park.
Park and picnic (if poss, if not carpet picnic)
Painting day - roll out the lining paper and let our imaginations run wild.

OFSTEDoutstanding Mon 30-Jul-07 07:59:42

Nice short 4 day week this week.
Monday-finishing papier mache and pompoms
Tuesday-woods Teddy bears picnic
Wednesday-Farm
Thursday-swimming

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: