Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

AD Hoc CM needed in Merseyside

(7 Posts)
lulumama Wed 11-Jul-07 14:29:28

Any of you lovely childminders know of anyone in the Southport area of Merseyside, who provides such a thing? MY current CM , who is fab, will not be able to have DD on a Thursday or Friday anymore, so I need to find someone else too!! DD is 2

NorbertStanleyFletcher Wed 11-Jul-07 14:31:33

I'll take her on a friday - but I think I am a bit far from you and I ain't a childminder

Do you mean that she just looks after her when you need it and you just pay for those days?

lulumama Wed 11-Jul-07 14:32:49

thanks norma !! and yes, she has DD as and when...and no retainer

i have a feeling , she is one in a million!!

if things don;t work out re childcare, i might have to put doualing on hold until DD at school.

NorbertStanleyFletcher Wed 11-Jul-07 15:11:14

I don't know if they are any help but there is a link from the people who do my childcare vouchers to this site

Maybe worth a look (sorry haven't read much of it so it might be a pile of toss and completely irrelevent)

Right

School run

lulumama Wed 11-Jul-07 15:43:08

thanks, will look at that

lulumama Wed 11-Jul-07 19:11:29

no joy with that, the only CM in the area does not do school hols...and the only nursery, does the care on a day by day availability, so it might be available now, but not next month, when i need it !

i will keep trying

NorbertStanleyFletcher Wed 11-Jul-07 23:02:17

Oh no!

It would be horrid if you have to give up doulaloulaing because of this!

Are you going to get a list of chilminders from the local authority and just ring them all? My local CMs are really organised and have a co-ordinator who tells you who is available for what.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now