We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM CLUB Trying to get organised can anyone help?

(9 Posts)
OFSTEDoutstanding Sat 07-Jul-07 09:20:18

Hi I am spending the first nice weather Saturday in weeks trying to get organised for the summer hols
I will have 6 children ranging from 10 months-11 years and I am trying to sort out some set menus for them so that life is easier once the manicness of the holidays start and I don't have time to think about shopping.
I have the usual spag bol, lasagne, pizza, shephards pie etc but then run out of inspiration.
Do any of you do set menus and if so could you please give me some ideas or let me see a couple of yours so I can see what they are like please.
The problem is I want to do set menus as only have older 3 after school and let them pick off a menu of snacks I have made so don't want to spend whole hols doing this as they will have to be with me for main meals and would rather they all ate the same

Katymac Sat 07-Jul-07 09:44:52

I'll email you some of mine?

lunavix Sat 07-Jul-07 14:29:25

do you do quick cooking or home cooking

eg spag bol = dolmio or similar
or cooked from scratch?

OFSTEDoutstanding Sat 07-Jul-07 16:56:17

I do a bit of both really depending on the time we have so spag bol can be either dolmio or both depending on the day!!
Yes please Katymac that would be great if you could for a bit of inspiration!
em _ 28677 _ c@hotmail.com

Katymac Sat 07-Jul-07 18:01:39

Sent some (shout if you want recipes)

dmo Sat 07-Jul-07 19:56:47

in the hols i get the parents to make a picnic lunch for the children as i am always out and about
i do normally provide meals but decided to write in my policys meals must be proveded in the hols and parents are very happy to do this

OFSTEDoutstanding Sat 07-Jul-07 23:07:37

Thanks Katy but they havent delivered tried both inbox and junk mail but not there.
em underscore 28677 underscore c@hotmail.com
If you could try again would really appreciate it
TIA

Katymac Sun 08-Jul-07 00:40:32

Tried again

OFSTEDoutstanding Sun 08-Jul-07 10:13:37

Thanks Katy They are great

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now