Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

nanny nick where have you gone?

(8 Posts)
fifilou Wed 27-Jun-07 13:01:12

Hi!

youve been talked about in the staff room and people are asking where you are, so i thought i'd ask!!

Where are you?

come and have a brew in the staff room!

MatNanPlus Wed 27-Jun-07 14:17:06

He hasn't posted on NJ since 20th JUne...maybe hols?

crace Wed 27-Jun-07 14:23:29

NN is around, he posted on my variation thread which was oh so helpful. thanks again Nick!

fifilou Wed 27-Jun-07 14:24:20

look nanny nick your famous!

are you on your daisies?

cba Wed 27-Jun-07 14:30:57

nanny nick answered one of my threads, either last night or the night before if that helps anyone.

fifilou Wed 27-Jun-07 14:42:35

ok cool, so hes alive and well!

great stuff. Mr advice fantastic

nannynick Wed 27-Jun-07 19:01:27

Hi all

I'm around, just a little busy so not getting as much time on Mumsnet as I would like. Two more weeks of work, then long summer holidays, so expect I'll be around quite a bit then

If anyone needs my view urgently, please use the CAT facility, or those of you who know my email (most regulars I suspect), send me an email directly... even if it is just an email with a request to take a look at a certain post/thread at mumsnet (please include link if possible, to make it faster to find).

Nice to know you worried that I hadn't posted much over the past few days.

saltire Wed 27-Jun-07 19:19:28

I missed you, I've been ofline for a few weeks due to move and wondered if you had left. good to know you are still around

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now