Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

STOKE NEWINGTON: desperately searching for childminder recommendation

(7 Posts)
Truant Tue 26-Jun-07 11:05:37

Hi, am looking for care for my 7 month old DD and have the childcare link but all the entries seem out of date and don't look like they've been updated recently so am not sure where to start. Don't suppose anyone could recommend someone in the stoke newington/hackney area?

ThePrisoner Tue 26-Jun-07 20:15:45

The entries don't need updating unless there is actually something to be updated. (Can't help with recommendation, am nowhere near, sorry!)

EffiePerine Tue 26-Jun-07 20:18:09

Truant: whereabouts are you? I have a friend who knows some of the cms in the area (there are lots). DS is starting with a cm this week

shiv123 Tue 26-Jun-07 20:31:44

Hello Truant. I know a few locally. Which days of the week are you looking for and when to start?

Truant Thu 28-Jun-07 11:01:04

Shiv/Effie - thanks SO much for getting back to me - have managed to sort something out but really appreciate your replies!

Truant Tue 28-Aug-07 18:43:03

Hello again - so, I'm on the lookout again. DD, 9 months, has been at nursery for 2 months and just isn't that happy or settled so I'm wondering whether the childminder route might be better suited to her. Shiv/Effie - do you still know of any in Stoke Newington? Looking for Mon-Thurs asap.

Truant Thu 30-Aug-07 12:39:58

bump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now