Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Newly Registered Childminder in Maidstone

(2 Posts)
Theresa11 Tue 19-Jun-07 14:47:50

I am an Ofsted registered childminder in Maidstone, Kent. I live with my partner and we have an 18 month son. I currently have full/part time vacancies for children under 8. I have passed the Introduction to Childcare Practice (Home-based) course,, CRB Check (myself & my partner), Paediatric First Aid Certificate and am a member of NCMA. I provide a safe, happy, loving environment. I can do nursery and school drop off/pick up and am willing to provide meals

Facilities I can provide are: Parks/Playgrounds; Garden; Kitchen; TV/Video; Quiet Room; Sleeping Area; Visit & Outings; Books; Arts & Crafts; Cookery; Computer; Swing; Sandpit; Messy Play; Play House; Walks; Themed Sessions; Music; Slide; Ball Pit; Sports; Paddling Pool.

My hours are 7am-7pm Monday-Friday.

eandh Thu 21-Jun-07 13:39:05

Hi

Can you email me on michelleparks11@aol.com to let me know where abouts you are in Maidstone as my brothers girlfriend is moving in with him (from London) and she has a 16 month old son.

She intends to go to work full time so looking for childminder/nursery, however, she doesnt drive and they live 10 minute walk from town centre so wondering if you were close enough for her to walk to you then walk to work (it may be that my brother would be dropping him off/picking him up and he does drive not sure what their plans are at the moment)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now