Talk

Advanced search

Babys Days vs Tapestry

(14 Posts)
SW19 Mon 06-Aug-18 08:31:18

Anyone using any of the above please advise which one is better. Planning to use either one of them but finding it hard to choose. Thanks

DrinkFeckArseGirls Sat 11-Aug-18 13:32:27

You’re better off going to the local site on here.

Mindchilder Sat 11-Aug-18 15:39:13

Why would a local site be better?

DrinkFeckArseGirls Sat 11-Aug-18 19:06:19

Because local users will be more likely to know the settings in question.

Mindchilder Sat 11-Aug-18 19:07:30

Ah, they're not settings they're software/apps.

sanityisamyth Sat 11-Aug-18 19:08:40

Only used Tapestry. Think it's brilliant. I don't know what either software has in terms of advantages but I found it easy to use and got regular updates from nursery so just have been easy their end too!

tapdancingmum Sat 11-Aug-18 19:22:40

Depends on what you want from it. Tapestry is great for observations and linking to EYFS but I think Baby's Days is the whole package. Register, accounting etc. I do remember a thread on FB many moons ago slating Baby's Days and how they were treated but can't remember how it ended up. I use Tapestry and think it's fab and I do know they are adding bits to it all the time so it may end up being the whole package eventually.

DrinkFeckArseGirls Sat 11-Aug-18 21:55:37

Ha ha - get it. Thought it was nurseries bear

TokyoSushi Sat 11-Aug-18 21:56:38

We are on the other end of tapestry as a parent, it's great!

DrinkFeckArseGirls Sat 11-Aug-18 21:56:48

I must have got influenced by OP’s username - a London post code!

Indybindy Sun 26-Aug-18 14:26:12

I’m just about to give up babysdays,changing over to Tapestry . Parents find babysdays too complicated , customer service is shocking.

Figgygal Sun 26-Aug-18 14:30:07

We have had tapestry with my ds1 throughout reception year and now Ds2 at nursery it's a brilliant way as a parent of seeing what they're up to and enjoying.

itsaboojum Sun 26-Aug-18 15:17:03

Which was the one that glitched a year or so back, and lost every child's information?

Tanith Sun 26-Aug-18 16:28:57

Never lost data on Tapestry.

A quick search on here for Babysdays will bring up the past "discussions" we've had with the owner. It doesn't sound like he's changed much...

Tapestry is much easier to use and it has a very good forum you can join for EYFS advice as well. Their customer service people are friendly and polite. It has a new care diary option that is simple to use.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: