Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

I can't find childcare anywhere!

(5 Posts)
Claireholmes Mon 30-Oct-17 23:27:10

I'm about to start a new job that requires me to put my DD into after school care both before and after school for the full week. Does anyone know of any childminders offering wrap around care that can pick up from Hillhead primary in kirkintilloch? I've tried all the daycare centers and none can pick up from there and I haven't had any luck finding a childminder that can do it. Does anyone know of someone or another route I've not thought of?

Any help would be great! I'm at a loss with it all right now.

IamNotDarling Mon 30-Oct-17 23:43:18

Ask at the school reception - you won’t get traffic here.

RidingMyBike Tue 31-Oct-17 17:07:31

Have you tried Mumsnet Local?

Bamaluz Tue 31-Oct-17 19:55:47

Have a look at your local family information service website, there should be a list of childminders on there.
And childcare.co.uk.

Invisimamma Thu 02-Nov-17 22:12:11

I see you’re in Scotland, you can do a search of all registered childminders by postcode on the Care Inspectorate website. I think it’s under ‘find a service.’

I printed a list of all childminders within a 3mile radius and worked my way down the list phoning them all. Still didn’t get anyone mind!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now