Advanced search

Childminders changing their registration to childcare on domestic premises

(2 Posts)
Sugabeet Wed 26-Jul-17 11:35:58

We are a childminder service with two assistants and been advised to change our registration to childcare on domestic premises by an ofsted inespctor. We don't know much about this, we want a clear understanding on the ratios as we can't find them for all early years ages. Just wondered if anyone has gone through the process and could tell me about it.

OP’s posts: |
HSMMaCM Wed 26-Jul-17 21:51:12

If you have more than 3 people working then you have to change to CDP (I think). Your registration and insurance might change. You would need planning permission if you don't already have it. I know there are some people on here who have done it, but don't just do it on the say so of an inspector. Only do it if it works for you.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in