Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Arranging play dates in Chelmsford

(3 Posts)
Newbie21 Thu 30-Mar-17 06:38:56

Is there a site or forum which is for the Chelmsford area which enables parents/nannies to arrange play dates with each other? We are moving to the Chelmsford area with an 8 month old and when I return to work he will have a nanny but I want to encourage interaction with other children. He will go to some groups but play dates would be a really good source of interaction. Good for nanny too who is also moving to area from elsewhere.

JonesyAndTheSalad Thu 30-Mar-17 06:46:36

Can't your Nanny take him to playgroups and baby groups? There will be plenty locally in Chelmsford...people don't really arrange playdates for babies in that way with strangers....thats literally what playgroups and baby groups are. Nanny will meet other Nannies through Nanny groups on Facebook.

Melinda76 Thu 30-Mar-17 10:40:04

I'm a nanny in Chelmsford, there are lots of playgroups locally where you and your nanny can meet other mums and childcarers. The children's centres run lots of free activities too. There are also some apps such as Mush and MummySocial on Facebook which can put you in touch with other local mums looking to meet up. Hope this helps ...smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now