Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

eEssex nanny looking for work

(10 Posts)
Jenni76 Mon 05-Mar-07 15:36:43

Hi I'm an experienced nanny (age 31)looking for a full-time or possibly part-time Sole Charge nanny position to start as soon as possible. I have 5 years Sole Charge nannying experience, and 10 years overall experience with children aged between 3 months and 21 years. I am fully CRB checked, hold a Paediatric First Aid certificate, a full clean driving licence and have own transport. I live in Chelmsford and am looking around the Essex area. Please let me know if you have anything, thanks Jenni

NKffffffffb633170cX11154eef676 Thu 15-Mar-07 09:52:13

Hi Jenni,

My name is Barbara McTaff and I would be looking for a Nanny what rates do you charge? what areas of Essex do you cover? as I live in Buckhurst Hill... I have a 3 month old boy called Marcus but I wouldnt be returnig to work till August is that too late for you?

I would appreciate if you could let me know...here on the message board ASAP

Thanks!

from Barbara

Jenni76 Tue 03-Apr-07 10:21:21

Hi Barbara,

Thanks for contacting me, I'm afraid Buckhurst Hill is a little too far for me to travel to. Good luck finding a nanny the job sounds lovely.

Jenni

michaelad Sun 06-May-07 16:08:27

Hi Jenny,
I have just opened this thread for a friend of mine who's desperately looking for a nanny or cm. Would you be interested?

michaelad Sun 06-May-07 18:36:14

bump

michaelad Sun 06-May-07 21:28:39

bump

michaelad Mon 07-May-07 10:58:28

bump

sarz Mon 07-May-07 16:43:49

Barbara, are you still looking for a nanny? sorry michaelad, i cant help you, to far away!

michaelad Tue 08-May-07 08:57:13

Hello anyone out there?

shinny Mon 30-Jul-07 14:02:54

Hi

I have a nanny that I am looking to find work for 2-3 days a week as I only work p/t now. We live in South Woodford, E18.

She can't drive but will travel on public transport for a reasonable distance.

If you are interested, do let me know.

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now