Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Looking for a maternity nurse in Luxembourg !

(4 Posts)
user1487844822 Thu 23-Feb-17 10:32:45

Hi there

We are expecting our first baby boy (due 17th March) in Luxembourg. We would like a live in maternity nurse to help us for 3 months - working 6 days a week 24 hours a day..i.e. would love some help through the night ! Would anyone be interested in this role / know of someone who might be able to help ?

Please feel free to email us for more information

Thank you !

Michelle

ps we have a kosher home and our boy will be circumcised smile

PotteringAlong Thu 23-Feb-17 10:35:27

I don't think, legally you can have someone to work 144 hours none stop without a break. You will not get someone to work for 24 hours a day for 6 days at a time.

user1487844822 Thu 23-Feb-17 11:00:19

Forgive me - it's to work 6 days a week, and be on call to help through the nights.. but of course there will be as many breaks needed throughout the day / night.. so it's not 24/7 ! The person would have to be happy to be self employed to work in Luxembourg also

Dencar Thu 23-Feb-17 11:02:24

Hi Michelle,
I'm a maternity nurse of 7years and would be interested. Things are crazy hear atm, may I email you tomorrow am once my 24hrs break commences?
Kind regards,
Karen

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now