Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Childminder gift help!

(6 Posts)
disillusionedteacher Sat 04-Feb-17 18:26:05

We are relocating so my dc will be leaving his wonderful childminder next week. He has been with her full time for almost a year and she has been amazing for him and for me!

I would love to get her a really special gift to say thanks. I don't have a huge budget but still want it to be a special, decent gift.

Can anyone give me some ideas please!! X

HSMMaCM Sun 05-Feb-17 08:35:16

Bottle of wine and a letter of reference ?

Snap8TheCat Sun 05-Feb-17 08:42:30

We have a gorgeous local fudge shop and one of my parents (birthdays and Christmas) gets me a selection from there. It's a lovely thoughtful, gift as I know she chose it but not too expensive.

Most of all I'd appreciate a lovely thank you card that I could share with future parents as a reference.

disillusionedteacher Sun 05-Feb-17 18:16:41

Thanks for the ideas ladies. I've already done a review for her on the website she uses and will write a letter for inside her card that she can use as a reference for other presents.

I decided to go down the sentimental route and have spent all day buying and making this...I hope she loves it!! Also going to do a hanging card with dc handprints and a poem on it.

Thanks again!

Snap8TheCat Mon 06-Feb-17 06:53:30

That's lovely, you've spent a lot of time and effort on that. I'm sure she will love it.

yaela123 Tue 07-Feb-17 21:07:04

Wow! That looks amazing

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now