Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM Club: Teething Mindee

(3 Posts)
Saz73 Fri 23-Feb-07 13:17:55

Hi, I have a 12mth mindee who is teething, poor little thing has got 3 coming through all at once. Parent has put teething gel iin the bag. Is teething gel classed as a medicine and do I have to fill the necessary forms for administering it?

I know i should know this but it's end of the week and I'm having a 'brain dead' day today.

ayla99 Fri 23-Feb-07 23:09:11

I'm having a 'brain dead' week myself - just need about twice as much sleep as I've had this week!

Having worked with a parent who didn't want teething gel used, I do have teething gel listed on my "general" medical permission form they sign at the beginning of the contract. But I don't write a form out for each dosage. I use those forms for things like calpol, anti-biotics etc where parent & I need to know times of last dose and leave sufficient time between each dose.

looneytune Sun 25-Feb-07 15:00:44

I'm the same, just a form saying can give when needed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now