Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Childminding car

(9 Posts)
Loulou2kent Wed 04-Jan-17 20:14:42

Desperately need a bigger car! Which 7/8 seater cars can fit a bugaboo donkey in the boot with all seats up?? We're looking at..
Grand Chrysler voyager
Volvo XC90

Does anyone know if they fit? Thanks!

HSMMaCM Wed 04-Jan-17 20:40:56

My Toyota Previa has a reasonable sized boot. Not sure how much space your pushchair takes up though.

jannier Wed 04-Jan-17 20:46:25

I love my Galaxy I can take 6 passengers and have my double and single in the boot.

Loulou2kent Wed 04-Jan-17 21:53:48

Thanks for the replies! I love the previa, they just don't make them anymore so they're all old with high mileage. This is the car most cm's I know have. I can only seem to find imports & im not sure how much of a good idea that is.

I also really like the galaxy, might look into these. Would be better if they had sliding doors though.

Snap8TheCat Wed 04-Jan-17 22:44:38

I have a Peugeot 807. Decent boot and sliding doors.

Loulou2kent Thu 05-Jan-17 07:09:17

Thanks snap! Didn't even think of those! Best get some researching done smile

HSMMaCM Thu 05-Jan-17 08:29:53

I've got an Estima now, which is the import equivalent of the Previa. Toyota won't touch it, but everyone else is fine.

Doglikeafox Thu 05-Jan-17 10:25:36

I've got a multimac car seat that allows me to have an extra seat for each row of seats in my car. Would totally recommend it, and cheaper than a new car Xx

Daveevans Wed 25-Jan-17 18:01:11

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now