Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Nannies in Chelmsford

(6 Posts)
Newbie21 Tue 29-Nov-16 17:49:02

Any Mums from Chelmsford area that have nannies? Can anyone recommend an agency to contact for recruitment?

Melinda76 Wed 30-Nov-16 09:16:26

Hi I'm a Nanny in Chelmsford. I use Paula at Town and Country Nannies for most of my positions. Please feel free to let me know what you are looking for - I have lots of Nanny friends across Essex who may be interested in a new position in the future smile

Newbie21 Wed 30-Nov-16 10:37:33

Thanks Melinda. I was looking on the town and country website and was impressed. We would be looking for 2 days (possibly 3) for one little boy (born July 2016) but not until May so I wasn't sure when to best start the search.

Also would a nanny be willing to work slightly staggered hours - one day - 1pm to 7pm or 8pm and one day 7.30am-7pm?

Melinda76 Thu 01-Dec-16 17:06:47

I would definitely go with Paula smile and would start looking now for a May start some nanny contracts have 2 month notice periods.
Yes I can't see a problem with staggered hours it all depends on the individual Nanny. smile

Newbie21 Thu 01-Dec-16 18:51:28

Thanks Melinda. I've got in touch with town and country nannies. Thanks for the heads up!

Melinda76 Sun 04-Dec-16 09:56:50

Hi no problem I hope Paula is able to help smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now