This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Babysitter for under 1 year old Noth West London

(5 Posts)
user1466068383 Thu 03-Nov-16 14:50:58

Hi there,

I was wondering if any one could suggest a good babysitter or agency in North West London area, Kensal Rise specifically.

My daughter is almost six months and I haven't had a night out yet, but finally feeling like I may soon be ready to venture out. Both sets of grandparents live to far away to be of much use. We'd like to find someone local, who we trust so we can have an evening out a few times a month.

She has a bath at 7 and then a feed and then bed at 8. She then usually sleeps through to the morning, so is a pretty easy going baby. I wouldn't expect babysitter to put her to bed - just to be there while we're out for a few hours. But obviously still feel nervous about leaving her with someone new, who I don't know. So any recommendations would be great!

Thanks. x

dinkystinky Thu 03-Nov-16 14:56:36

Can I suggest you join local FB groups to ask. There is QP MAD and Maida Vale Parents2Parents locally and lot of babysitter/nanny recommendations on there.

Otherwise, I live not far from you and we've used sitters.co.uk from time to time and they're great - normally a different sitter each time though.

WickedGirl Fri 04-Nov-16 20:26:37

There is a Facebook group Kensal rise nw10

You might be able to get someone from there?

Forresitters1 Sat 05-Nov-16 14:49:17

If you want to PM me your email address I can send you contact details of local trusted nannies/babysitters including myself as well as agencies I have had first hand experiences with that I can recommend to yousmile

JeanGenie23 Sun 13-Nov-16 07:56:15

Sitters.co.uk?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now