Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Babysitter needed in Sale Moor M33

(2 Posts)
Matou Sat 08-Oct-16 16:55:26

Hi, I am desperately trying to find a babysitter to look after DS aged 7 and DS aged 5 in the evening. At its most basic, it would be sitting around whilst we parents are out and the kids are already in bed. But on occasion, I will require the person to get dinner on the table (ready meal macaroni cheese and fish fingers in the oven + frozen broccoli in microwave), brush teeth, read a story book and lights out at 20:00, then wait for a parent to return.
It might even involve collecting the children from school between 17:30 and 18:00 and walking them home in a safe fashion.
I need someone really trustworthy, it would have to be a responsible teenager or a nursery worker, I think. Ideally with own vehicle, and DBS checked.
I tried to pin down a friend's daughter , but it appears having to walk from her home in M33 to our house in M33, which takes about 30-35 minutes is a major put-off! confused
Any recommendation most appreciated, and your pay rate. Thanks a bunch flowers

NickNacks Sat 08-Oct-16 21:37:31

This area is for discussion not advertising, as explained at the top of the page, try MN local or a childcare search website.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now