This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Tax Free Childcare - Childcare Provider Sign Up

(2 Posts)
nannynick Sat 30-Jul-16 10:32:59

Yesterday saw the first of the emails from Government sent out to childcare providers about the new Tax Free Childcare scheme.

It is important that childcare providers make sure their contact details are correct with their childcare regulator.

In England, childcarers registered with Ofsted (Nurseries, Pre-Schools, Childminders and some Nannies) can check their details via the online system: online.ofsted.gov.uk/OnlineOfsted/Default.aspx

Government will be sending out an invitation to registered childcare providers in September/October. This will include a User ID for Tax Free Childcare and invite providers to join the new scheme.

It is important that providers are registered on the Tax Free Childcare scheme before parents start to sign-up (expected to be early 2017) as during the parent sign-up process they will need to select their childcare provider.

Information for childcare providers about #TaxFreeChildcare from Gov.uk

I have created a short video - I need to practice my voiceover skills grin
www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxN35nIDYGc

nannynick Sat 30-Jul-16 11:43:34

Information for parents about Tax Free Childcare.
Mumsnet: Tax Free Childcare Explained

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now