Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

best nanny agencies

(13 Posts)
stemazza Wed 27-Jul-16 14:55:23

Hi everyone,
we are a young couple moving in West London from Italy for work with our 14 months daughter.
We are trying to figure out which is the best way to find the right nanny since we know almost nothing about nanny agencies in London_
Can anyone suggest us some good nanny agencies or websites?
Thank you so much!
Laura & Stefano

BackToLondon Wed 27-Jul-16 20:24:20

I am a nanny and can recommend you Nannytata and Imperial Nannies.

venys Thu 28-Jul-16 10:16:52

Tinies seem good. (I have only used 2 agencies so don't have much experience though).

TheClacksAreDown Thu 28-Jul-16 14:53:58

When recruiting I used Imperial and Eden. Both were fine. You shouldn't pay a fee unless you hire so no real downside to having two on the case

littleladyluna Thu 28-Jul-16 22:03:57

It's good to have two agencies on the case, a big one and a smaller one. However I would avoid using any more than that. Nannies might think it's a "problem job" as when we job hunt we typically look at all the job boards.

My recommendations are:
- Fulham Nannies (Moira is lovely and will do her best to find you someone great)
- Kensington Nannies are brilliant. Harriott is thorough and knows what she's doing.

worldwidetravel2017 Sat 30-Jul-16 13:36:41

Websites : -
Www.nannyjob.co.UK
www.greatcare.Co.uk
www.childcare.Co.UK

Agencies - there are many
simply private staff - used to be simply angelic
occasional and perm - o and p nannies .
nannies incorporated

Are all good for London nannies / London jobs

Good luck

stemazza Wed 03-Aug-16 09:55:38

Thanks everybody for your help, we really appreciate that!

user1470391401 Fri 05-Aug-16 11:09:03

A big thank you to littleladyluna for recommending Fulham Nannies. We're looking for an after school nanny and Moira has been amazingly helpful.

WickedGirl Sat 06-Aug-16 14:28:05

Facebook has lots of nanny groups if you don't mind doing the searching and checking yourself

NuffSaidSam Sat 06-Aug-16 14:56:13

Do you know whereabouts in West London you are going to be based?

stemazza Sun 14-Aug-16 22:00:52

We are living in Chiswick, if anyone has a good nanny to recommend this would be a big help!

user1471547278 Thu 18-Aug-16 20:16:38

Avoid Little Ones. They sent us an unreliable and dishonourable nanny and weren't very helpful when she pulled out.

samanthamckendrick Thu 25-Aug-16 12:16:24

Hi everyone,

We are a new London childcare agency who offer a completely bespoke service to families in sourcing the very best childcare professionals.

If you are looking for a nanny, governess or maternity nurse or would like to apply for any of our roles please don't hesitate to contact us for a friendly chat.

Thank you

www.maypoleagency.com
www.facebook.com/maypoleagency/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now