This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Recommendations for nanny payroll and pension company

(7 Posts)
Alanna1 Mon 27-Jun-16 10:50:50

Hello all - can I please ask for recommendations re which company is adequate to manage payroll and offers a good (...and easy for me....) pension option for my lovely nanny - I want to make a good choice? Nannytax look expensive for the service? And look pro-nannies in their advice? Any recommendations? Thank you in advance!

Cindy34 Mon 27-Jun-16 13:14:41

NannyPaye and PayeForNannies are others worth looking at.

How does NannyTax come across as being pro nannies - was there something in particular that gave you that impression? Payroll companies work for parents, not the nanny but their websites will provide information aimed at both.

bluecarpet Mon 27-Jun-16 14:57:56

Payefornannies are excellent and half the price of nannytax. No idea why anyone would pay double for the same service.

meggleshs Mon 04-Jul-16 10:13:13

I@ve used nannypaye for 2 years - I have found their service great - with setting up a new nanny, contract, setting up pension, leaving issues, etc. £179/year (+~ £22 for contract)

dinkystinky Mon 04-Jul-16 10:15:51

another vote for nannypaye - half the price of nanny tax (who I used previously)

inneedofaholiday82 Mon 11-Jul-16 21:16:49

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

wizzywig Tue 12-Jul-16 08:55:50

Nannypaye for me too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now