Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Childminder / After school pick up from Larmenier & Sacred Heart Primary Hammersmith

(6 Posts)
Frumious Tue 14-Jun-16 16:29:37

Just found out that there is no after school wrap around care at Larmenier & Sacred Heart primary in Brook Green, Hammersmith....

What on earth do working parents do in this scenario? I thought that wrap around care would be a given in most primary schools in inner London.

I'm reluctant to shell out £19.99 for a monthly membership to Childcare.co.uk and the local council childminder list doesn't seem to have a single childminder that picks up from Lamenier & Sacred Heart.

Are there any other Larmenier parents in this situation?

Shannonburke123 Mon 27-Jun-16 19:53:54

Looking for a childminder to do pickups and drop offs in Kenley area. We live in Croydon

blublutoo Tue 28-Jun-16 21:58:48

I'm not sure if it's the same to parents. But I downloaded the childcare.co.uk app and was able to pay just 9.99 for one week smile

Borntobeamum Wed 29-Jun-16 17:35:37

Some childminders will be Gold members and you can message them for free X

Mazrob Fri 28-Oct-16 19:04:10

Hi

I'm just wondering if you ever found a solution to the after-school care situation? I have the same dilemma for next Sept at Larmenier.

JohnnyCrowsGarden Tue 07-Feb-17 09:34:15

I was also in this position - ended up by going for another local school that offered wrap around care instead.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now