Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Childminder needed Camberwell SE5

(4 Posts)
Chouxpastry Tue 03-May-16 14:52:54

Hello,
I'm looking for a lovely childminder for Mondays and Wednesdays 8-6 from September in the Camberwell SE5 area. The kids will be 1 and 3.
I did look into childminders before I went back to work the first time and didn't find anyone I liked so a recommendation would be really useful!
I'm open to a nanny share too so will be posting in that section too.
Thanks in advance smile

Toomanywheeliebinsagain Tue 03-May-16 18:14:34

If you pm me I can give you detaild

Toria169 Fri 01-Jul-16 14:56:42

Not sure if you have already found somewhere but i can highly recommend Sweet Peas. My daughter goes there and it is the best decision we ever made. It's a Mother and daughter set up with a lovely garden with an outhouse for the children to play in. We have found it to be the perfect balance between a nursery (other children to play with) and having our very own Nanny. They are very caring and form strong bonds with all the children. Our daughter is just so happy.

Jengo21 Mon 12-Sep-16 09:53:57

Hi - did you manage to find anyone?
I've recently moved to Denmark Hill and will need a childminder/nanny share from January for my 1yr old and wondered if anyone had any recommendations for where to look?
Many thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now