This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Childminder needed Durham/Teesside area

(1 Post)
Louisee82 Sun 17-Apr-16 20:35:14

Just looking for some advice/info please anyone. I'm wanting to return to work & live in Peterlee but I'm looking for work in Durham/Teesside areas. My son is 2.5 & is currently coming on leaps and bounds at nursery a couple of days a week but if I return to the job I was doing I will be required to work weekends. My partner works four days on four days off and we have his rota til the end of the year but when his work falls on a weekend we will need someone probably from around 9.30-5.30ish. It won't obviously be every weekend but I need someone who is flexible really. There maybe one late night til 7pm now and again during the week too. I would rather have him at a childminder all the time rather than running a nursery/childminder as I think it will be too much tooing and froing for him but we will have to do what is necessary I suppose. I've contacted a couple of childminders in Peterlee but they're all saying they don't do weekends. Can anyone help or does anyone know of someone who is reliable with a good reputation? & obviously flexible? Thanks all X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now