Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Any recommendation for Nanny agencies? (for Nanny)

(6 Posts)
NotAnotherNameChangeAgain Fri 08-Apr-16 16:11:51

Hi all,

I'm back on the job market again, you may recognise me wink.
I'm being very very careful with my job choices now and am looking around at the different London Nanny agencies.
I was previously registered with Eden Nannies and O+P.

Does anyone have any recommendations? Some of the agencies online don't seem to be advertising many jobs?

I'd be looking for live out, sole charge in London.

Thanks!

Whatsthematterwithme Fri 08-Apr-16 17:25:41

In London (also for overseas positions) I worked with Imperial Nannies only. fantastic agency and good positions. Otherwise I can also recommend Nannies Inc. In the end it depends on what sort of job you are after.

BunnyBunnyMooseMoose Fri 08-Apr-16 21:39:58

I like Hanni at Hampstead Nannies, she really listened to what I was looking for. North London Nannies used to be pretty good too, although the new lady doesn't seem to be as amazing as Nadia, the previous one was. These two obviously tend to have jobs in North/North West London.

For bigger agencies that cover a wider area Imperial seemed to be good.
I found Eden disappointing both times I got in touch with them and have a couple of friends with similar experience but we might just have been unlucky.

Also keep an eye on Nannyjob and Greatcare and if you see a job you like just contact the agency. Good luck!

NotAnotherNameChangeAgain Fri 08-Apr-16 23:20:41

Karolina at Eden is amazing (International and Temp desk) but I've been really disappointed in their Live Out London desk - several occasions theyve said they put me forward for positions but haven't and they never ever respond to emails. I sent them an updated CV and they never uploaded it to their systems.

I'll check out the recommendations thanks

ImNotChangingMyUsernameAgain Sat 09-Apr-16 01:44:36

As am employer, I found Eden, Kiwi-Oz and Imperial to be the best,

WickedGirl Sun 10-Apr-16 22:25:53

I too highly recommend imperial. Good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now