Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM - Parent feedback for OFSTED

(5 Posts)
fixyourgardengate Sun 20-Mar-16 20:24:32

I have been asked by my CM to provide a statement for her to add to her files in anticipation of her OFSTED inspection.

Any idea what I should include?

She is fab btw!!

DonkeyOaty Sun 20-Mar-16 20:42:36

You could write something like: she provides your child with exciting opportunities to explore and learn in a supportive and stimulating environment. She is flexible and reliable. You are kept well informed of your child's development and have a warm and friendly relationship. You would not hesitate to recommend her to your friends.

That kind of thing?

Cuttheraisins Sun 20-Mar-16 21:21:01

Key words to include things like she is a good teacher, creative and fun activities, includes lots of learning about numbers and reads books every day, good healthy food, activities outdoors, lets children explore the environment etc

fixyourgardengate Sun 20-Mar-16 22:54:22

Thank you so much

HSMMaCM Mon 21-Mar-16 09:24:36

They love communication with parents, so how she keeps you informed, how you could talk to her any time about concerns, how you know about your child's progress, etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now