Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Term time only contract for a child minder

(4 Posts)
Dizzywhore Fri 11-Mar-16 14:14:18

Need advice, I'm happy to do term time only contracts for teachers but I have a new family and the mum is a teacher at a school with different holidays to mine other child minding children and my own. Not sure how this will work? Anyone done this before? Thanks!

starry0ne Fri 11-Mar-16 14:25:54

I have done this...I offer term time contract for my area but tell them I will be available for the holidays so long as I was given them in advance..

It worked well..As when Mum was off not our holidays she had some time to herself and some time with DC.

Maryann1975 Fri 11-Mar-16 21:49:10

You can set the contract how you want it. I would love to have a teachers child, so I have one less in the holidays, but I would only want to offer term time only if it benefitted the school holidays of everyone else. I'm not sure I would want to offer term time only if holidays were different. Do the holidays overlap at all or are they completly Seperate?

Dizzywhore Sat 12-Mar-16 16:42:02

They are mostly the same just a few half terms are different and Easter I think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now