Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

What Nannies Want!

(7 Posts)
NannyResearch Wed 03-Feb-16 13:20:00

As part of my qualification I am doing a research project on nannies and what they want.

I’d be SO grateful if any nannies were able to take 3 minutes to complete this survey about what you look for in a job:

www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8XFYBCY

It is really brief, I promise!

In case there’s anything you don’t like about the survey, please feel free to let me know in comments to this thread. (That will help my research methods section, tee hee hee!)

NannyResearch Wed 03-Feb-16 16:58:04

Thank you so much for all those who have done the survey so far. Keep 'em coming!

smile

AnotherRubberDuck Wed 03-Feb-16 23:43:17

Done. My thoughts:
You need a 'don't know' option.
I don't have a clue what my nett hourly rate is as I work in gross. Perhaps have the box to type in the amount then a choice to tick if it's nett or gross.

NannyResearch Thu 04-Feb-16 14:58:44

Thank you AnotherRubberDuck, for filling it out!

I am sorry about the 'net' thing - I went back and forward on it, and ended up going with just net as I wanted to keep the survey absolutely as short as possible so people could do it quickly on their phones. But I totally see your point!

AnotherRubberDuck Fri 05-Feb-16 14:38:41

It was nice and easy to do, I did it on my phone in a few minutes. So that was very good.

ElleGrace Fri 05-Feb-16 20:36:16

Done.
Very easy to do.

amarmai Fri 05-Feb-16 20:54:49

since you are using mn to do your research ,op. will you be publishing the results of your survey on mn , so we can all benefit ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now