Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Nursery / school pick-up and drop-off - requirements?

(12 Posts)
aljundit Sun 19-Jul-15 21:33:04

I'm looking into offering a pick-up and drop-off service for kids at nursery or primary school. Would I need specific child-minding qualifications or other things set up? It would be in their home, not mine. I'd definitely want to do a first aid course! Thanks for any advice.

HSMMaCM Mon 20-Jul-15 00:01:11

In their home you'd be a nanny. A cm works in their own home. It's easier to become s nanny than register as a cm.

jclm Tue 21-Jul-15 16:17:41

Yes, set up as a nanny. Do you drive and are you insured for this purpose? Also dbs and first aid. Some nannies also get nanny insurance

Maimuchy10 Thu 23-Jul-15 13:14:57

I am looking for an experienced childminder who can do school runs for me for my 4 year old for after school only then looking after until 630 latest. Pick up will be from Wray Common Primary School so I would prefer someone who lives close or someone who will be doing school runs from the same school. I would like someone who can start from October, Monday to Friday I would prefer a Christian or someone with good family values and ofsted registered. Thank you so much for your help. Recommendations are most welcome.

harmonyvictoria Fri 24-Jul-15 08:50:21

Hi
Looking for someone to collect from school at 3.30pm and care for my 2 children on Tuesday's until 7.30pm and on Saturday mornings for approx 3 hours.
WAKEFIELD West Yorkshire. Thanks

nehamantri Mon 14-Nov-16 14:25:47

Hi,
I recently joined work after maternity and getting to work and back itslef is so tiring let alone doing the nursery runs :-(
I live on Elgin Avenue in Maida Vale and am looking for a nursery pick up drop off service for my 13 months old, who goes to Queens Park Community Nursery. We are also looking for a baby sitter to help us on weekends or when we have late nights. Could anyone please suggest a name or an option?

Cheers

shalinicynthia Sat 19-Nov-16 07:42:35

Hi iam looking for a pick and drop off nanny to drop off my 3 yr old and 7 yr old in school and nursery. Morning hours would be between 7-9 and evening 3. 30-6. wOuld need to be able to drive as the nursery is 1. 8 miles away.
Do mail if interested.
Cheers

Zuzu37 Sun 09-Apr-17 23:03:33

Hi, my child is starting school in September, St. James Street area. I'm looking for other local families to swab school drop off and pick ups between ours selves.
Anyone is interesting?

jannier Tue 11-Apr-17 13:41:32

It seems that most of you are looking for exactly what a child-minder provides you can find them from your local families information service they will collect your child take them to their houses and care for them they will also normally offer holiday and school closure care.

Aurelie69 Tue 16-May-17 22:03:05

Hi, My nanny is looking for 1 or 2 additional children to pick up from St James CoE Primary school at Muswell Hill from September onwards. She takes the children to her place in Muswell Hill and gives them snacks and play time for a few hours. She is really experienced, CRB check and 1st aid qualified and can provide excellent references (including mine). If you are interested, please let me know and I will put you in touch.

Snap8TheCat Wed 17-May-17 13:55:04

This is a childminder service that your 'nanny' is providers g which they need to be OFSTED registered for if the children are over 8 and it's more than 2 hours. It's also really weird that as a client you are advertising her services for her. Can't she do it herself? I'd be most bemused if a client of mine did this.

Blondeshavemorefun Sat 27-May-17 05:35:12

A nanny can't work from their own home, unless the time there after school till pick up is less then 2hrs daily

Cm work from their own home

Plus if a nanny then if having extra children for less then 2hrs then needs to be from same second family as a nanny can't look after 3 seperate children from 3 families at the same time

Think the lines are very blurred what role your childcare is at the moment

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now