Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Finding a child minder LAMBETH

(6 Posts)
Victoria2002 Thu 18-Jun-15 11:31:12

Hi I want to find my local childminders, Lambeth (my LA) gave an alphabetical list of all registered childminders BUT it's a huge borough and there is no map search or postcode search so it's pretty pointless. Is there another website/list?

RicStar Thu 18-Jun-15 18:10:52

Childcare.Co.UK or Google childminder & your postcode some have their own websites / are on local forums or LinkedIn

RicStar Thu 18-Jun-15 18:12:43

Also if you are near Brixton Effra children's centre have an associated childminder service I didn't use it though

Victoria2002 Thu 18-Jun-15 21:34:26

Thanks, no am not near Brixton though I have found out the local children's centres do childminder sessions where you can meet the minders.

Victoria2002 Thu 18-Jun-15 21:35:22

I'm told the Ofsted site has a postcode search but it just redirects me to Lambeth site with the useless A-Z list!

BackforGood Thu 18-Jun-15 21:44:15

Not much help for you, but do go back to the council and point out just how useless that is to potential customers, or it will just be the same for the next person, and the next....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now