Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Average CM fee in Hackney?

(5 Posts)
ButtonMoon88 Tue 19-May-15 23:39:41

Just trying to find out the average hourly/daily fee for childminders in hackney/Clapton area.
Would anyone mind letting me know what they pay or charge? Please feel free to message me if you prefer!
Thank you

ButtonMoon88 Thu 21-May-15 12:10:09

Can anyone help?

lovelynannytobe Fri 22-May-15 00:38:12

Ring up local childminders and ask. It varies depending on what is included in the price and requirements ...

In all honesty, you're better ringing and asking. I nanny in E8 and know 3 childminders in the area.

Childminder A charges £55per child for a 10h day and does wraparound care for £20per session. She pays for all activities but doesn't include food (will at an extra cost)

Childminder B charges £75per child (sibling discount available) for a 10h day and does after school wraparound but not morning and provides all food and bills parents for activities at the end of term

Childminder C charges £68per child for a 10h day and does wraparound for £15per session (I think). Parents pay extra for food but she does provide nappies and wipes...not sure about activities

They are all literally within 10minutes of each other so it varies so much

ButtonMoon88 Fri 22-May-15 15:37:23

Ok thank you that's really helpful!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now