Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Recommend a temporary Nanny Agency?

(7 Posts)
stillnotjustamummy Sat 16-May-15 11:19:51

Can anyone recommend a nanny agency? We have had very few responses from our advert on childcare.co.uk, which I imagine is because it's part time in Kent...I'm hoping an agency can help!

Callaird Sat 16-May-15 18:40:07

Hazel at Eastgreen childcare is great.
Benedicte at County Nannies.
Sam at Elizabeth Henry.
Pennies nannies although I have never had any luck with them, I know nannies who have.
Good luck!

Callaird Sat 16-May-15 18:41:31

Or you could try placing an advert on Nannyjob.co.uk or gumtree. A lot of nanny friends in Kent check those sites and have found jobs through them.

stillnotjustamummy Sat 16-May-15 21:16:07

Lovely, thank you both. I shall start there.

Blondeshavemorefun Sat 16-May-15 21:24:18

Where are you in Kent? And how part time? I'm Looking for ideally 3 days

And ditto Sam and Hazel - they are the best two agencies about in our area - tho there are about 10/12 nanny agencies locally to me - the above two are the best smile

stillnotjustamummy Sun 17-May-15 18:01:38

Hello Blondes, we are in Rochester, but only looking for 1 day ideally, but may stretch to two if we really can't find anyone. It's a short gig as well- now until September. I'm sure I'm asking the impossible!

Blondeshavemorefun Sun 17-May-15 20:16:54

Too far for me and not enough days - but saying that it's not impossible

Do you have a set day - if a Monday or Friday may be easier to find someone

If not have you thought about a cm /nursery - obv age dependant on your children

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now