Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

URGENT!!!!!!! need a babysitter/nanny this friday 1pm-4pm for 2 child in canterbury. Know somebody who can help PLEASE

(7 Posts)
tya2012 Wed 04-Feb-15 23:33:40

URGENT:We are looking for a babysitter/nanny who could come to our house in canterbury (CT2, near the riverside children center) on Friday 6 february 2015 and stay with our 2 children, a 3 year olg girl and a 5 month boy. They are so kind and quite. The hours would be 1 pm to 4 pm and would involve play with them…. Please get in touch if you're interested.

OutragedFromLeeds Thu 05-Feb-15 10:02:31

Contact an agency like Sitters where they vet the people they send. You don't have time to do proper checks yourself. Do not leave your children with a random person from the internet who you haven't had time to properly check.

Nolim Thu 05-Feb-15 10:07:25

Agree. Contact an agency. A friend has used sitters.co.uk.

FlorenceMattell Thu 05-Feb-15 12:52:51

Agree you need to slow down ... . If you read just above where you posted it says "if you want to advertise to use your local site.

I'm free Friday . I'm 200 miles away and I charge 45 p per mile. So my mileage alone would be £180 smile) maybe somebody local might be better.

BrieAndChilli Thu 05-Feb-15 12:55:32

Could you ask at local nurseries? Staff may have fri afternoon off as they tend to be quieter and may be able to help? They will be qualified and crb checked. I wouldn't leave children with a random

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 05-Feb-15 14:39:33

I'm local but not free

Def don't just anyone from internet without checking them out

Use an agency - try Sam at Elizabetg Henry Nannies or Vicky from Bearsted Babes - both may have nannies free and will be local

tya2012 Thu 05-Feb-15 14:49:54

Hi,
thanks so much for your answer.
You're right. I will contact sitter agency. thanks for the adress. I will contact them right now. Hope I will found something very quickly.
Thanks.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: