Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

first aid

(6 Posts)
bigdonna Tue 06-Jan-15 20:35:11

im registered as a childminder and home carer i havent worked for a couple of months (out of choice) and i have just realised my first aid is out of date i have moved back to the north east after living in the south for 30 yrs.does anyone know if i ring childrens services,or north tyneside council to get on to a paediatric first course or someone else sorry in london i would be sent lists of courses!!! thankyou in advance

Cindy34 Tue 06-Jan-15 20:43:16

You might get sent a list but many local authorities would now just direct you to local or national providers. Red Cross and St John's have websites which show their courses nationwide. You may get local providers if you google: paediatric first aid YourTown

Cindy34 Tue 06-Jan-15 20:47:09

FirstAidNorth have one on 24&25 Jan. Worth asking them if there is space and for location. firstaidnorth.co.uk/calender.php

bigdonna Wed 07-Jan-15 19:01:56

thankyou cindy34

insancerre Sat 10-Jan-15 08:18:50

Also ring your local children's centre as they often arrange all sorts of training courses for early years

Starlightbright1 Sat 10-Jan-15 08:26:24

I rang our county council childcare services and booked mine on Thursday... It cost £50 but they had a list of dates and venues on website.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now