Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

After school club

(7 Posts)
maamekorama3 Thu 11-Dec-14 12:44:16

Hi All,
I would like some advise on what to do re. The CEO of the after school club attenfed by my children. The lady is very rude and calls on Sunday demanding payment.
They have retained my card details and have attempted to take money without my authorisation. I am not the only parent who gave experienced this rude behaviour from this lady, however we'very complained to the Head teacher at the school but we've been told there is nothing they can do! We've had enough!! Any advise will be very great.

longjane Thu 11-Dec-14 14:01:58

Do send your child there .

longjane Thu 11-Dec-14 14:02:32

Don't

Jinxxx Thu 11-Dec-14 14:20:15

You don't say why she called on a Sunday, or what it was about the call that you consider rude. It does seem odd that she should bother to call at the weekend unless there was something she needed to ask you or tell you before your next session, or that she did not wish to raise in front of your child or perhaps other parents. I assume that your fees are all correct and on time, and that there have been no other issues?

PatriciaHolm Thu 11-Dec-14 14:20:32

Do you owe them money?

Ultimately, all you can do is vote with your feet and leave.

HSMMaCM Thu 11-Dec-14 15:18:23

Presumably she only calls people who are late paying? It's probably run separately from the school so staff and finances are nothing to do with the school.

lovelynannytobe Thu 11-Dec-14 15:47:32

Just pay on time and she will have no reason to ring you at any time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now