Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Nanny Chat Uk

(10 Posts)
Tapestry12 Thu 20-Nov-14 19:51:27

With the change of name to Home Childcare, I took blondes advice and looked for nanny forums on Facebook. I couldn't find one that was a chat. So with my very limited Facebook knowledge I have created Nanny Chat Uk.
I hope that it will become a positive non-judgemental chatting group.

Please think about joining. Assuming I have set it up properly.

NannyAnna Thu 20-Nov-14 20:09:36

I cannot find it but then I have very limited Facebook knowledge also. Like the idea though and would like to join.

Tapestry12 Thu 20-Nov-14 20:15:05

I shall ask one of my friends if she can find it. I think one types in name of the group Nanny Chat Uk into find friends box.

Tapestry12 Thu 20-Nov-14 20:17:43

No I was wrong. Type Nanny Chat Uk in the search box top left. Then ask to join. I could be talking rubbish though!!!!

secretcbeebsfan Thu 20-Nov-14 22:45:56

I would also like to join, but can't seem to find it. I typed into the search box but no results.

Blondeshavemorefun Fri 21-Nov-14 00:21:44

If you message me your name on Fb I can add you to groups I'm
On/admin for

Variety of them on Fb

There is a nanny chat already

Can't find your nanny chat UK

Tapestry12 Fri 21-Nov-14 06:48:29

I shall try and find someone who knows Facebook and ask for help.

Will pm you blondes, thanks.

nannynick Fri 21-Nov-14 11:29:57

Try copy and paste of link to the group page.

eeyore12 Fri 21-Nov-14 19:27:26

I have searched for it and it doesn't appear this could be because you have the privacy settings to not show to public or join by invite only. Check the privacy settings for the group and hopefully it will show up.

Tapestry12 Tue 06-Jan-15 21:28:04

Hi all. At long last I have sussed facebook group. Please message me, blondes has already done so and is now on. Would like to get chat going.
Happy New Year Nannieswinea

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now