Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

What is the best online childcare course to take these days?

(3 Posts)
GTLH Tue 25-Mar-14 08:45:37

I am soon to be a mother of 3 children under the age of 3, I would like to take an online childcare course which includes Child medical, education through play, and general child care.

Can anyone recommend a good online course that will cover these subjects and enable me to get a job using this qualification when my boys start nursery/school...

Thank you in advance for your input and help.

Cindy34 Tue 25-Mar-14 08:56:04

Diploma for the Children and Young Peoples Workforce. It will require some time on placement.

CACHE are the most recognised awarding body in childcare sector in my view, you can find CYPW course syllabus details on their website I think.

For any course, make sure it is a real qualification. OfQual has a register.

Cindy34 Tue 25-Mar-14 09:00:27

Ofqual cypw reference. Looks like that specific course may stop being provided from Sept 2014, so you may find that CACHE has an updated course available to colleges from September. It is not unusual for courses to be updated.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now