Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.


(7 Posts)
deluzy2000 Mon 24-Mar-14 10:46:11

What is the best place to advertise if you have a childminding vacancy?

Therewere5inthebed Mon 24-Mar-14 11:26:37

I always ensure my vacancy details are up to date on the local council list and advertise on The combination of the two have always worked for me.

HSMMaCM Mon 24-Mar-14 12:50:44

I agree with local council website.

I have never got any work through

Most of my work comes through word of mouth and meeting people when we are out and about.

I have got work by putting a sign on my front fence.

Runoutofideas Mon 24-Mar-14 17:58:22

Most of my work comes through the children's primary school so I would put an ad in the school newsletter.

Geneticsbunny Mon 24-Mar-14 18:43:13

I looked at hiring someone through and it was so expensive it was not feasible.

Dukketeater Tue 25-Mar-14 11:57:41

^ don't what that is about as they don't charge a commission...

Therewere5inthebed Tue 25-Mar-14 12:45:29

If the childcare provider advertising on has not paid the annual/monthly fee prospective parents can only access contact details if they stump up membership fees.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now