Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Childcare recommendation needed - Barnes

(3 Posts)
Londonmum76 Fri 28-Feb-14 11:54:08

Hello, I'm brand new to mumsnet, so hopefully going about this is the right way?... We will be moving to Barnes in May and are looking for childcare for my daughter who will be 2 years old by then. We would prefer a full time place, but could do part time for a few months at the start. Can anyone recommend a good childminder/nursery locally? We're on the waiting list at Working Mums in Mortlake but there are no spaces til August. There is a place available at Barnes Day Care, but I was hoping to find something cheaper. Any childminder suggestions or feedback on these two nurseries would be gratefully received!

Oh, and does anyone in the area want to befriend me??! :-) I'd love to get to know local mums. I'll be on maternity leave til February 2015 with my son who is due any day now!

Loulou1009 Sat 01-Mar-14 21:09:40

Hello Londonmum. I'm moving to Barnes at the end of April - have 5 yr old and a 3 year old. Just booked the 3 year old into Sunshine nursery which came recommended by other mums and seems really lovely.

Londonmum76 Sat 01-Mar-14 21:22:17

Hi loulou, thanks very much for this recommendation. Sunshine nursery looks great! Just wish it was open longer hours...We're going to try to find somewhere that offers full time childcare so that my daughter won't have to move when I go back to work full time next year. Good to have the recommendation though. Hope your move to Barnes goes smoothly! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now