Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Nanny Agency!

(3 Posts)
Marylou62 Tue 25-Feb-14 10:14:52

I was told that an Agency in London had a nanny job that sounded good. I wanted to know if this job was still available before I went through the palaver of writing out and emailing CV. Am an older nanny and all this computer stuff is hard sometimes. Anyway I talked to at least 3 people who said, 'yes, if still on site, then still available'. I spent 4!!!hours last night and am very proud of myself that I managed to send off CV to this agency after wracking my brains trying to remember dates from my 30+ years as a nanny. (they wanted the whole lot). Email this am to say job no longer available!!! Should have known. At least I now have my CV done. I am just a little miffed that I could have been told this before. Anyone need an amazing, reliable, punctual, nanny in Cornwall?

iluvkids Tue 25-Feb-14 12:06:02

Where are you looking to work - are you limited to Cornwall.only ?

Marylou62 Tue 25-Feb-14 17:54:53

iluvkids. Have been thinking of 3 days a week then home at w/ends. Kids flown the nest and DH works nights. But would need live in for the nights I work but am very independent and would happily take myself off to room o read. Where are you?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now