Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

one off day childcare for an hour or so in London- where to look

(5 Posts)
slimsoon Mon 17-Feb-14 11:29:26

My DH and family are visiting London from abroad and have to meet with child's prospective school head and need someone to look after him and his sibling .It's in the Belsize park area and could be as simple as watching them in the playground but not a service provided by the school.

bbkl Mon 17-Feb-14 17:48:08

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

wadi1983 Mon 17-Feb-14 22:11:47

likeminders agency

Likeminders.co.uk

eastmidswarwicknightnanny Wed 19-Feb-14 15:53:32

As pp mentioned can they not go on the school visit. If not maybe contact a local agency and expect to pay for a min of 4hrs maybe nanny could take them to the cinema rather than hanging around playground

LynetteScavo Wed 19-Feb-14 15:58:52

www.sitters.co.uk/?gclid=CJ2Yyc_G2LwCFVKWtAodIiQA1A are a babysitting service, who will be able to look after the children where you are staying.

Have the school explicitly said not to take the children? One of the reasons I chose my DC's school was the way the HT interacted with my DC. (I chose took two pre-schoolers with me). But it seems you've already decided on the school.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now