Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Is this possible?

(4 Posts)
kkey21 Fri 26-May-06 21:53:42

Hi, i am nearly there in the registration process but i am currently nannying for a lovely family for just after school care M-F 3-6pm. I am hoping to find a mindee/or mindee's who just want the mornings say 8am-1/2pm?? Do any of you do this or do you find your mindee's are more full time? Because if possble i'd love to carry on the after school nannying for this family! I am in Hertford.
Thank you!

nzshar Fri 26-May-06 22:54:39

I have found that the enquires and the children i have taken on all want either full time or afternoons (nurseries in morning). But I am only 1 lonely soul im sure that there are others out there that work it in the way that you want.
Sorry not much help

VeniVidiVickiQV Fri 26-May-06 22:56:21

I have found it remarkabaly difficult to find a minder to do part time hours tbh. I guess it depends on the area you live and what the job situations are like there.

LoveMyGirls Sun 28-May-06 18:03:11

i have a little boy from 9am til 2.30 pm w-f.

i think you just have to wait and see tbh. i know alot of the mums i used to work with used to have 9.30 til 2.30 so they could keep the same hours when the child started school.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: