Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Looking for childcare in West Norwood one day a week...

(7 Posts)
Sarimillie Wed 24-May-06 22:54:19

I posted a little while back about finding childcare one day or afternoon a week for my little boy (now nearly eight months). Have had lots of encouraging chats with childminders since, but no luck - there don't seem to be many vacancies in my area. Similarly no joy from the nannyshare sites! Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations for a childminder in the West Norwood/West Dulwich area? Thanks!

mafalda1 Mon 29-May-06 00:52:03

Where about in west norwood are you? And what day do you want? I am a childminder in streatham hill, but most of the children I care for are from west norwood. Have a look at my website. \link{www.kidsathome.me.uk} If not you can always CHAT me. Thanks.

mafalda1 Mon 29-May-06 00:53:21

-

mafalda1 Mon 29-May-06 00:56:05

\link{http://www.kidsathome.me.uk}

Sarimillie Mon 29-May-06 11:00:31

Good to hear from you, Mafalda, and thanks for the link. I'm thinking about arranging something for Wednesdays. We're not too far from Leigham Court Road, so relatively near Streatham. Where in Streatham are you? How many kids are you looking after at the moment, and how old are they?

mafalda1 Mon 29-May-06 22:58:43

Hi am not far from Dunraven School. I,ve got two boys, 6 & 3. They are both at school/nursery in Crown Dale. wednesday sounds good to me. Hope to see you then.

Sarimillie Tue 30-May-06 17:30:59

Am sending a message to your website email...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: