Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

*childminding vacancies in NUNEATON*

(13 Posts)
lenaschildminding Wed 24-May-06 10:53:07

I am a registered childminder with current and forthcoming vacanies in Nuneaton, Warwickshire. I do school runs to MILBY PRIMARY SCHOOL. My vacancies are before/after school and holidays and from the end of October 2006, I will have full time vacancies. For more details feel free to look at my website, www.lenaschildminding.co.uk. Thanks for reading.

lenaschildminding Tue 13-Jun-06 18:37:39

bump

lenaschildminding Thu 22-Jun-06 09:13:30

I am a registered childminder with current and forthcoming vacanies in Nuneaton, Warwickshire. I do school runs to MILBY PRIMARY SCHOOL. My vacancies are before/after school and holidays and from the end of October 2006, I will have full time vacancies. For more details feel free to look at my website, www.lenaschildminding.co.uk. Thanks for reading.

LoveMyGirls Thu 22-Jun-06 14:31:59

Have you been to any of the meet ups in NUneaton? just wondering if i have met you in RL? I'm kelli btw.

lenaschildminding Tue 27-Jun-06 21:29:06

At last! After months of advertising and no joy, it all happened at once!! This week I've started minding 3 kids!!! No vacancies now until November, then I'll have a vacancy for a pre-school child over 1yr. Haven't been to any meet ups yet, do they have any activities on during the school hols? Maybe you'd fancy joining forces for a day out somewhere...

LoveMyGirls Wed 28-Jun-06 08:02:58

they meet up on a thursday morning at the methodist church if you email me at kelli@kellischildcare.co.uk ill give you more info.

Glad to hear it has started to go well now. i know how fustrating it can be.

mum2akebk Wed 28-Jun-06 19:32:49

Glad to hear you have some mindees. I am panicking a bit at mo as my two full time sibling mindees are leaving at end of July. Have started advertising but so far nothing has come of it.

lenaschildminding Wed 28-Jun-06 19:39:57

mumtoakebk, What area are you in? Have you added your name to the list on here?

Hope you find replacement mindee's soon.

mum2akebk Wed 28-Jun-06 20:22:15

I'm in Hampshire-Fareham. It did take 10 months for me to start caring for the little ones I have at moment. Have looked after them for 10 months (must be something about this time period!) and feel very sad that they are leaving - not only due to money. I am on the list here and will advertise more aggressively (not sure that is the right word but hopefully you know what I mean) this time round. I do look after some after-school children and 1 of them will be coming to me in hols so will keep me ticking over for a while although I really don't earn enough from this source for me to keep childminding if I don't find any more children. Hopefully someone needing childcare will notice my adverts soon and my panick will be over!!!

lenaschildminding Wed 28-Jun-06 20:37:50

Ask the school is you can pop an ad in there newsletter and stick posters in your car windows, they are the cheapest ways of advertising, postoffice and shop windows are pretty cheap too. Good luck.

LoveMyGirls Thu 29-Jun-06 08:22:06

lena do you go to any of the nuneaton childminders clubs?

lenaschildminding Fri 30-Jun-06 14:25:53

No! Where and when are they?

Shell781 Tue 23-Apr-13 15:36:37

Hi lena do you have any vacancies to pick up and drop off at milby morning and after school club

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now