Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Looking for a Tooting Childminder (Full Time 8am-6pm from End June 2013)

(3 Posts)
TootingMom Fri 24-May-13 13:37:27

Hi there

Can anyone recommend a childminder please? I live in Tooting Broadway near St George's hospital and I am looking for a childminder, full time, for my son who will be 16 months at the end of the June (when I need childcare for him).

It seems like such a huge thing to be leaving him so any recommendations would be really appreciated!

Also we are willing to look further afield (near the Northern Line) for the right childminder e.g. Colliers Wood, South Wimbledon.

Thanks lots!

MiTran Fri 24-May-13 15:50:32

Hi

I would like to apply for this position

I am a very bubbly, friendly, funny, easygoing but firm, reliable, trustworthy, creative and artistic in what I do.
I love cooking, drawing, painting, arts and crafts, music, origami paper craft, fun developmental creative activities.

I have an up to date
CRB check
Basic and Emergency First Aid Certs.
NVQ2 Qualified in Early Years and Childcare Education
Diploma in Pre School Practice
Please provide me with your email address so that I can to email to you my CV and references

Kind Regards,

Miss Mi Tran
Ms_Tranathotmaildotcodotuk

bigdonna Fri 24-May-13 20:50:16

hi i can recommend a childminder in tooting called jacky salt her no is 07807116618

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now