Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

CM club: Contracts

(4 Posts)
HiccupHaddockHorrendous Mon 20-May-13 20:26:22

I'm planning to leave the NCMA (PACEY) when my policy runs out in the Summer and have just looked at taking out a new policy with Morten Michel. However, their bilingual contracts are considerably more expensive than the English-only ones. I'd need 16 contracts just to cover existing mindees which is going to make it quite expensive, plus record forms etc.

Does anyone know if you can make your own contracts up and, if so, where to look for information on what to put in it.

Also, is anyone insured with anyone other than NCMA or MM?

NoHank Tue 21-May-13 10:18:25

Hello Hiccup, sorry if I'm not much help but yes you can certainly make your own contracts or at least just purchase one and photocopy it. Ditto all your other records, you don't need to use a sepcific companies forms just because you have your insurance with them.

I have always been insured with MM and have my own contracts, never purchased them through MM.

Twinklestarstwinklestars Tue 21-May-13 18:03:03

Mm don't require you to use their contracts, I do at the moment but also use baby's days and they're bringing our a contracts bit so I'll use that.

MrAnchovy Wed 22-May-13 14:07:20

You don't need to reissue contracts to existing mindees, and you don't need to use them anyway, although you may find that the legal advice line are unable to help you if your contract is not well written.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now