Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Childminders in Leatherhead Area

(6 Posts)
fletchie Sun 21-May-06 21:32:22

Hi
I have two daughters aged 15 months and three years and am looking for a childminder in the Fetcham/Leatherhead area for one day a week. They would need to be able to drop off and pick up to a pre school as well.

Just wondering where to begin as have never employed a child minder before- any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated!

HenniPenni Sun 21-May-06 21:52:09

You need to get a list from the CIS.(Chilrens information Service), if you google it, you will find it without any probs.

fletchie Sun 21-May-06 21:55:50

Thank you - will try that.
Would prefer a personal recommendation from someone though - any ideas how I could get that?

HenniPenni Sun 21-May-06 22:00:13

Do you know anybody who uses a minder? you could ask your health visitor. Go to toddler groups, we usually lurk there!

fletchie Tue 23-May-06 08:55:37

Thanks - its a bit difficult getting to a toddler group as the only one in the village is on a day I work.
Will try my HV though

Uwila Tue 23-May-06 10:46:12

try www.childcarelink.gov.uk

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: